The second Eroica Limburg bicycle tour will be ridden on Saturday 1 July 2017. Three stunning and unique routes will depart from the global cycling hub of Valkenburg, passing through Belgium and Germany as well as the Netherlands. The route features not only the more familiar paved roads but also includes an off-road section through the most beautiful...
30-1-2 JULY 2017
Eroica Limburg is a three-day event with fun for the entire family. In addition to cycling galore, you'll be able to enjoy a world of culture, music, food and drink at the finish area, the rest stops and along the way. There will be a wide range of exciting things to explore, from performances...
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION?
- Participation in the second edition of Eroica Limburg, part of the world's biggest retro experience ride in the Benelux
- A unique tour of previously unexplored areas, such as the caves of Valkenburg and the ‘Brand Bier’ brewery
- Access to exclusive, historic and rustic rest areas
- Burgundian refreshments at the rest area as well as traditional sports food
- Accident and medical services en route
- An Eroica Limburg 2017 commemorative medal
- Tire service en route (provided by Continental)
- Commemorative photo after you have passed the finishline.
Eroica Limburg visited Italy
Accessibility and parking
Make sure you are in Valkenburg!
Eroica Limburg course Exploration 2017