The first-ever Eroica Limburg bicycle tour will be ridden on Sunday 3 July 2016. Three stunning and unique routes will depart from the global cycling hub of Valkenburg, passing through Belgium and Germany as well as the Netherlands. The route features not only the more familiar paved roads but also includes an off-road section through the most beautiful.
1-2-3 JULY 2016
Eroica Limburg is a three-day event with fun for the entire family. In addition to cycling galore, you'll be able to enjoy a world of culture, music, food and drink at the finish area, the rest stops and along the way. There will be a wide range of exciting things to explore, from performances...
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION?
- Participation in the first edition of Eroica Limburg, part of the world's biggest retro experience ride in the Benelux
- A unique tour of previously unexplored areas, such as the caves of Valkenburg and the ‘Brand Bier’ brewery
- Access to exclusive, historic and rustic rest areas
- Burgundian refreshments at the rest area as well as traditional sports foods
- A unique Eroica Limburg cotton lunch sack
- A limited edition ‘Brand Bier’ bottle featuring the Eroica Limburg logo
- Participation in the Staatsloterij (state lottery) or Oranje raffle for a chance to win cycling prizes (for Eroica Limburg cyclists only)
- A special water bottle for your bike
- Accident and medical services en route
- An Eroica Limburg 2016 commemorative medal
- Tire service en route (provided by Continental)
- Commemorative photo after you have passed the finishline.
See you all back in the weekend of June 30 - July 2 2017.
The online registrations are closed...
Accessibility and parking