The third edition of Eroica Limburg will be ridden on Saturday 30th of June 2018. Three stunning and unique routes will depart from the global cycling hub of Valkenburg, passing through Belgium as well as the Netherlands. The route features not only the more familiar paved roads, but also includes an off-road section through the most beautiful part of the Benelux region. And of course, the event will be completely suffused with the special, historical Eroica style and atmosphere...
June 29 - July 1 2018
Eroica Limburg is a three-day event with fun for the entire family. The festival will open on Friday June 29 and ends in the evening of July 1. In addition to cycling galore, you'll be able to enjoy a world of culture, music, food and drink at the finish area, the rest stops and along the way. There will be a wide range of exciting things to explore, from performances by local groups and brass bands to delicious regional dishes from the local cuisine...
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION?
- Participation in the third edition of Eroica Limburg, part of the world's biggest retro experience ride in the Benelux
- A unique tour of previously unexplored areas.
- Access to exclusive, historic and rustic rest areas
- Burgundian refreshments at the rest area as well as traditional sports food
- Accident and medical services along the route
- An Eroica Limburg 2018 commemorative medal
- Two tire-service stations along the route (Be aware! Limited tubes)
- Commemorative photo after you have passed the finishline.
Official aftermovie Eroica Limburg 2017
Eroica Limburg 2018 crosses 3 countries
Best wishes for the new year.